Living and Support

  1. The university may reserve rooms in the dormitory called Misasagi International House for first-year foreign students of this international course. The rent will be reasonable based on current rental prices in Kyoto. Click here for the detailed information on the Misasagi International House. (Rooms at International Houses of Kyoto University are available only for new comers who have resided in Japan less than one year prior to their occupation of the dormitory.)
  2. Comprehensive support by English-speaking staff will be provided to international students to assist them with their living and studying needs in Kyoto.
  3. Tutor support from students from upper grades is available for all of international students for the first two years to become accustomed to life in Kyoto.
    Tutor will be helping new comer international students from right after their arrival with registrations at ward office, KULASIS (class registration system in KU), etc.

Handbook for International Students

Useful Links