Home / Campus Life / Life in Kyoto / Housing Information

Housing Information

Successful applicants will receive information on students' dormitory from the Admissions Office prior to arrival.


Important notes

If you have changed your address...

  • If your new address is in the different ward from the original one, you need to visit the ward office of your current residence to register your residency. (You will need to bring your passport, residence card and National Insurance Card).
  • You will also have to go to bank to change your address on your passbook.
  • You must visit the Office of Global Engineering to fill out the designated form to register your new address. (You need to bring your residence card.)